Yesterday, I took a study break and decided to finally watch Seven on Amazon. I love me some Brad Pitt, I wonder if I have a chance with him now that he is on the verge of being single. Anyway, the movie was really good and I recommend it. I decided to list the seven deadly sins and how I am not perfect because like most people, I sin. I don’t go out of my way to be a sinning bastard but things happen. Here is the list I came up with, enjoy!
Lust: What turns me on the most:
- Geeky guys with nice smiles.
- Guys with long hair that isn’t greasy.
- Girls that have nice arms.
- Guys who love dogs.
- People that hoard books.
Gluttony: Things I overindulge in:
- Unnecessary spending.
- Stalking on Instagram.
- Dos Equis.
Greed: Things I want now:
- A plane ticket to California.
- New Doc Martens.
- A $,1000 raise added to my salary.
- New episodes of Degrassi with the original cast.
Sloth: Things that make me a lazy fuck:
- Eating too much.
- The day after a night out drinking.
- Hours of playing the Sims 3.
- Countless binge watching of Maury.
Wrath: What makes me want to punch people:
- All types ignorance.
- My mothers boyfriend.
- People who destroy books for “art”.
- Horrible grammar on purpose.
- Driving through New Jersey, the state built under highways.
Envy: Things that get me jealous:
- When my friends travel and I don’t.
- When I hear someone singing better than me.
- When my sister gets to do the things I never got to do.
- When my friend brags about all the money she makes.
- When someone who isn’t Hispanic speaks better Spanish than me.
Pride: Why I love myself:
- I caught over 200 Pokemon in Pokemon X.
- I can read pretty fast.
- I am a smart cookie.
- I am sarcastic to the point where people get offended.
- I have a cute nose.
I am a sinner. I also try to not boast about my Pokemon skills but I cannot help it. Have you guys seen the movie Seven? Do you guys sin? Let me know. Happy Hump Day!