When I saw today’s prompt was Miniature, I thought about my life. I don’t have many people in my life. Throughout my 23 year old life, a lot of people have left, and I rarely let anybody in. I always consider my life a movie, well I haven’t been around long so maybe more of a short film? So compared to others, here are the people staring in my short film, my miniature life. Enjoy!
- Kori, awkward star of this mess
- an anxiety riddled, (maybe) depressed, being too sarcastic for people to deal with biracial mess; unintentionally navigating towards quarter-life crises; a chunky, social smoker who eats too much junk food and doesn’t drink enough water; spends too much money on Nico & useless trinkets.
♦ Co – Starring:
- Marie, the mother
- a 40 something narcissist, whose backstory includes hustling to provide for her two kids, and yelling at her kids when she feels “attacked”.
- Jada, the sister
- the self absorbed coffee-fueled baby, with slight moments of intelligence, and a strong connection with animals.
- Tay, the co worker
- a trinket obsessed dog lover with a heart of gold; has a slight shopping addiction but is getting better at it.
- Ang, the best friend
- a spoiled, weed smoking semi slacker who has a huge ego and suffers from common middle child syndrome; has been in my life for nine years.
- Dani, the good friend
- former hairstylist turned friend; A single mother who is slightly boy crazy that is down for any type of adventure after 11 pm.
- Frani, the other best friend
- an aggressive (but in a good way) hello kitty obsessed blogging buddy who lives across state lines but speaks to me constantly.
◊ Recurring Characters:
- Nico, the godson
- a curious toddler who is obsessed with superheros, milkshakes, and toy unboxing videos.
- Nana, the grandmother
- mother of Marie, a woman in her early 60’s who read my diary when I was twelve; she can throw down in the kitchen though.
- Papa, the grandfather
- father of Marie, an intelligent man with a kind heart who loves his family.
- Kal, mother’s boyfriend
- a bitch ass tool with a good paying job.
- Madi, Kal’s daughter
- a spoiled brat who doesn’t shower regularly.
- Kas, bio dad
- a deadbeat who won’t admit he is a deadbeat.
- Dre, dad
- a deadbeat stuck in 1996.
- Faust, friend
- an artist; weirdo; gamer.
- J, friend
- a questionable person who I keep around to remind myself I could end up in that horrid predicament.
- Rina, half sister
- a slacker who enjoys bar hopping.
I’ve seen this type of format before on tumblr but I am not sure where, I just remember someone doing a post like this, but it was a few years ago. Images found on google.