I should really be asleep, but I am up watching old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries that is making me question life. Hope you enjoy.
- The entire saying of, “play by the rules”, in all honesty who would want to do that? In my opinion certain rules are supposed and meant to be broken.
- People who are on social media all day and night, I probably spend an hour on facebook, twitter, and Instagram weekly. That’s roughly a few minutes a day. Also, I am rarely on tumblr thanks to Queue+.
- The hype of Twilight, Hunger Games, & Divergent. They were all trash. The movies were okay but the books? Trash.
- Speaking of books, I don’t understand why people who don’t read boast about it. It’s the saddest fucking thing imaginable.
- My ex boyfriend has a bad lisp, yet he decided to make a youtube channel and try to be a youtuber. I wanted to be petty and report his account. He’s no fucking Ellen Pompeo.
- Sororities / Fraternities. The media portrays frat parties as places girls go to get sexually assaulted.
- Beauty pageants for girls who are under the age of 5 years old. I just find it kind of gross.
- People who honk their horns when picking someone up who lives in a condo. I’ve done it before and had it done to me. It’s fucking annoying, just call the person.
- Kindergarten graduations. First grade isn’t that big of a deal.
- Life coaches, I’ll be meeting with one soon so maybe I’ll understand the purpose of them.
- Is there a Native American history month? If not then how come? They were here waaaaay before we were.
- Fancy plates, silverware, and fine china. Do people in China have plates called adorable america?
- People who think that it’s okay to text and drive. Might as well drive blind.
- Getting a tattoo of a person’s name who isn’t a family. I understand a brother, mother, and what not. However, a tattoo of a boyfriend or girlfriend is stupid. If you guys break up then you are stuck with that reminder.
- How the whole “lack of coffee” excuse is used to accept asshole fuck face behavior from people. Get over your addiction.
So do you guys have any random thoughts you find yourself thinking about at 3 am?