Anybody have more pros? I can’t think of any more pros… I kind of hate being short. Maybe if I wasn’t fat I would like it more.
- I was and probably still am, a boss at hide and seek.
- Short people tend to live longer. (I just made that up tbh, I have no idea if its true)
- Short people usually have small feet and I can wear pretty much any size shoe.
- My pants are always fucking long.
- “You’re so little” or “You’re so cute” always get told to me.
- That’s why I carry a knife, don’t fuck with me.
- At work, at a restaurant, at the movies, at anything where I sit back and up straight, my feet 93% of the time do not touch the ground.
- No need for peepholes.
- I can’t take off the snow off the top of my car.
- Middle School kids are tall as hell.
- Elementary school kids are also fucking tall.
- I can never reach the top shelf, I don’t even try.
- High beds.
- According to my sister my head and shoulder is an armrest.
- Concerts are horrible because I can’t see ahead.
- When I drive I practically have to hug the steering wheel to reach the pedals.
- I practically have to dive into the washer machine when getting out clothes.
- Hugging a tall person is always awkward at first.
- The deep end of the pool is truly deep.
- Sometimes I can’t see myself in bathroom mirrors. Like my job.