Do I like kids? Sure I do, I worked at a day care for 3 years, I like lego’s, and I have a kick ass godson. But for me to actually get pregnant and carry a child, yeah no. Then to raise it? No. It’s not like I can’t do it, because I think I can. It’s just I don’t want to do it. Here are my reasons why.
- I like to come and go as I please.
- I have to wake up all random times out of my sleep.
- I don’t want to get fatter, and getting pregnant will make me fatter.
- I don’t want to be responsible for another life.
- Postpartum Depression & Anxiety is very real and I am 95% sure I will get it.
- I have to watch my potty mouth.
- What if the kid comes out with a disability or deformity? It’s not like I can leave it on a rock on top of a hill like the olden days. I will still love him/her but medical bills must be costly.
- Speaking of cost, kids are expensive.
- Divorce is so high and the media portrays men as irresponsible, I don’t want to be stuck raising a kid alone.
- I don’t want to be like my mother.
- Having a child means the end of my life.
- Family is too much drama and starting my own just gives me a headache thinking about it.
- Men don’t go through anything, they don’t even have to commit if they don’t even want to. Some just lay, spray, and runaway.
- I don’t need anyone criticizing my parenting capabilities.
- I want to travel the world, see things, and so stuff. I don’t think traveling a lot is a reality when you have kids.
Now like I stated, I love kids, they are squishy and cuddly and my godson is the cutest. But, I don’t want children. So let me know what you think. Do you guys have kids? Want kids? Don’t want them? I want to know. Tell me your thoughts!