*9/13 – Added more stuff, cause I am a nerd. Also fixed it up a bit. No, seriously. I am a nerd.
- Married Wizard Stewart Ackerley August 15th 2018
- Daughter Stephanie Margret Ackerley born December 17th, 2020
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- Headmaster (September 2043 – June 2078)
- Deputy Headmaster (September 2023 – June 2043)
- Head of Ravenclaw House (September 2023 – June 2043)
- Head of Muggle Studies Department (September 2028 – June 2043)
- Professor of Muggle Studies (September 2021 – June 2043)
- Durmstrang Institute
- Professor of Muggle Studies (April 2015 – December 2020)
- Assistant Professor of Muggle Studies (October 2011 – March 2015)
- Half-blood: My dad is a muggle and my mother is a witch.
- Wood: Red Oak (light of touch, quick-witted, adaptable, often the creator of distinctive, trademark spells, and a good man or woman to have beside one in a fight.)
- Length: 11.5 inches. (Longer wands might suit taller wizards, but they tend to be drawn to bigger personalities, and those of a more spacious and dramatic style of magic)
- Flexibility: Rigid. (A wand of this flexibility will only give its complete loyalty to an owner who has faced great personal tragedy. It is particularly good for practical magic use, and thus usually doesn’t perform well for magic that is frivolous or silly. Rigid wand owners are cautious and have difficulty trusting others, but they are not usually unkind people. Generally, they prefer to be left alone so that they can do what they want to do, regardless of what anyone else says.)
- Core: Dragon heartstring. (Dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn quicker than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.)
- Panther. (The panther is powerful and protective. The panther symbolizes courage, valor and power. The panther is the symbol of the mother, the dark moon and the power of the night. This totem animal encourages us to understand the power within the shadows and to acknowledge these powers to help eliminate our fear of the dark and unknown.)
- Lola – Black cat. (loyal & charming)
- A panther.
Amortentia: (the most powerful love potion in existence.)
- Clean laundry.
- Old newspaper.
Horcruxes: (I’ll probably be evil….. probably….)
- My first poetry notebook.
- Hiding place – In the possession of my sister.
- My nana’s wedding ring.
- Hiding place – Buried on my great grandfathers land in Puerto Rico.
- My sisters 15 year old doll Sammy.
- Hiding place -Storage unit in upstate NY.
- My biological father.
- Hiding place – Somewhere in Georgia.
- The blanket that I came home from the hospital in.
- Hiding place – In the possession of my mother.
- Head Girl – Year 7- (2010-2011)
- Perfect (Year 4 (2007) – Year 6 (2010))
Ravenclaws have been accused of undermining each other in order to earn the highest grade.
Many Ravenclaws tend to be academically motivated and talented students. Ravenclaws also pride themselves in being original in their ideas, and methods. It’s not unusual to find Ravenclaw students practicing especially different types of magic that other houses might shun.
Many Ravenclaws joined Dumbledore’s Army and fought in the Battle of Hogwarts along with Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.
Favorite core classes:
Favorite elective classes:
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Muggle Studies
Least favorite classes
- Ancient Runes
- Charms – O
- Transfiguration – O
- Herbology – E
- Defense Against the Dark Arts – O
- Ancient Runes – E
- Potions – O
- Care of Magical Creatures – A
- Astronomy – A
- Divination – O
- Arithmancy – O
- History of Magic – O
- The Firebolt
I thought way too much on this. Anybody else a harry potter nerd out there?